Alan O’Day, writer and performer of the 1977 #1 hit “Undercover Angel” as seen in this photo with 1st Phase Artist Paul Scott, has left us and ascended to Rock’n'Roll heaven. He was a generous musical genius and mentor who gave his heart and soul to the music industry.
PAUL SCOTT - MAKE ME BELIEVE
Release Date : 2013-02-04
Make Me Believe is a powerful, radio-friendly country/rock record with flawless production. The album’s first single, “NASCAR Crazy” – an enthusiastic anthem for NASCAR fans everywhere.
- Hick Pimpin’
- Hit the Ground Running
- Make Me Believe
- With Open Eyes
- Dirty Down
- Uh-Uh (What She Wants)
- NASCAR Crazy
- NASCAR Crazy. A high energy, enthusiastic anthem sung in the language of every NASCAR fan.
- Make Me Believe. A powerful ballad with emotional intensity rivaling Lady Antebellum’s Need You Now.
- Hick Pimpin’. Pink Floyd goes country with a pull out couch in the back of their pickup truck.
- Dirty Down. A rolling good time that will get’cha, get’cha, get’cha singing the chorus for days after hearing it.
- Uh-Uh (What She Wants). More high energy country to get your day started with a little something naughty.
Listen to Samples from the album:
To listen to the songs scroll over the album cover and use the play, fast forward and rewind buttons to experience each of the samples from Make Me Believe.